Purchaser - Biometrix, s. r. o.
Miesto práce: Šamorín
Place of work
Vicenzy 16, Šamorín
1 250 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Participation in supplier selection and coordinate vendor evaluation
- Setup new suppliers and update vendor data in ERP
- Annual supplier assessment
- Price quotation requests to supplier
- Define, organize and manage forecast for purchases
- Purchase parameter for parts set up in ERP (MOQ, price lists, lead time, replenishment type)
- Placing purchase orders for all consumables, tools, services
- Following PO due dates and updating in ERP
- Manage change of status in PO according progress
- Provide shipment documentation and invoices to financial and logistic department
- Scan all shipments documentation related to GRV, save in ERP documents attachment
- Purchase analysis
- Communication with finance regarding proforma payment, regular payment, payment reminders
Employee perks, benefits
- Opportunity to be part of a strong and stable international company
- Employment contract for indefinite period
- Professional education and continuous gaining of new experience
- Meal vouchers in the value of €5 (employer´s contribution is €3.65)
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English language. We will contact suitable candidates only. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note that together with your application for employment, you are granting us your consent to the registration and processing of personal data under Act No 18/2018 Z.z. and Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2) or Slovak - Upper intermediate (B2)
ERP - Advanced
Microsoft Excel - Advanced
Microsoft Outlook - Advanced
Experience in the position/sector
Purchasing and inventory management
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
Good communication skills
Brief description of the company
Biometrix develops, manufactures and markets innovative, high-quality medical devices for intensive care, surgery and interventional cardiology. Offering a wide range of tailored and cost-effective products, Biometrix's customers benefit from state-of-the-art solutions used in hospitals and medical centers worldwide. Our products are sold in over 50 countries worldwide.
Biometrix is part of QMD, a division of Q Holding Company, which is owned by 3i.
Number of employees
Biometrix, s. r. o.
931 01 Šamorín